Lane Capital Partners, LLC actively invests in commercial real estate debt and equity with a strong preference for major and high-growth markets. We operate with a 30-year track record of dependability, discretion, and speed. Our reputation is built on our ability to recognize value, perform thorough due diligence, and close quickly.
Lane Capital follows through on non-contingent, all-cash offers and serves as a preferred buyer to banks, institutional lenders, and other holders of debt. Founder Alan Leavitt has 30 years of experience purchasing distressed real estate debt.
We invest in debt secured by all major debt and property types, including improved residential land and development sites. We seek to purchase:
- Commercial mortgage loans;
- Subordinate mortgages;
- Mezzanine loans;
- Commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) interests with principal balances between $5 million and $100 million;
- Pools of loans ranging from $10 million to $200 million;
- Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Loans with a real estate component;
- and Partnership, S-Corp, and TIC interests